Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Awesome Music #1

Okay, so for the music, I'm gonna start off with a couple of bands that I personally love, but I will do many other bands from different genres as well.

1. Black Veil Brides
Now I HAD to do these guys first, as they are my favorite band of all time, PLUS I have seen them live 3 times-twice at the Download Festival (2011 and 2012) and At the Kerrang! Tour this year at the Norwich UEA. The band consists of singer Andy Biersack (middle in the picture), lead guitarist Jake Pitts (second from the right), bassist Ashley Purdy (far right), rhythm guitarist/violinist Jinxx (second from the left) and drummer CC (far left).
They have released 6 singles, but an additional 2 music videos for other songs that they have written. They have also released 3 albums- We Stitch These Wounds (2010), Set The World On Fire (2011), and their latest album Wretched And Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones (The Album art is pictured below.)
I would recommend this band to anyone who like the good old classic rock bands like Kiss, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, and many others, because the guitar is absolutely brilliant, the drumming is pretty kickass, the bass is definitely the best bass playing that you can find anywhere, and the vocals are just amazing. it might take you a couple of songs to get used to how deep his voice is, but I can guarantee that you will like them quite alot. (Here are a couple of links of a couple of their singles. Please listen to them!)
Fallen Angels- www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DVuGzJVKtW6g
Coffin- www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DzauDcIbryXY
In The End- www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Df0EQlIzPowM

No comments:

Post a Comment