Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Awesome TV Programs #1

Quick Note

So, there are many TV programs out there (as you should know), but there are some out there that I feel are very unique or stand out in a certain way. I'm more of a comedy type person myself, but I do like the occasional bit of crime and horror as well. So every few days, I will be posting about different TV programs and why I like them so much, and who I would recommend them to. (It will be the same with every topic on here, like music, fashion, films, books etc).

1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
First off, can I just say that it was my mum who introduced me to the horror genre. She said that this was quite a funny, but action-packed show with alot of monster slaying in it. Just watching the first episode got me hooked. I don't want to spoil it too much for you, but I will say that the finale is awesome. If you like monsters, mutants, slayers, and magic, then this is a really good program for you.

2.The Big Bang Theory
Now this program is amazing. Not only do you laugh your head of constantly, but you also learn alot from it. If it wasn't for all the scientific facts that it contains, I would be getting not so good marks in science. It's basically about two friends called Leonard and Sheldon, who are roommates and colleagues at a local university of science. Sheldon is probably the funniest on there, due to his intelligence and the fact that he is quite socially awkward. Things take a slight detour when a waitress called Penny moves in to the apartment a cross the hall from the other two, making Leonard instantly fall in love with her. Add two more friends (the overly confident Howard and the shy Rajesh, who can't talk around women unless he is drunk), More girls later on (Bernadette, a micro biologist that falls in love with Howard, and Amy, another biologist who studies the brain, and is just as socially awkward as Sheldon), the you've got yourself an awesome show that never gets boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment