Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Hi there!

Hello everyone! This is Dana here, and I'm the creator of this blog. Being a teenager going through High School, I've always wanted to start a blog that gives out advice on the best music, fashion, hair products/styles and many other subjects, and finally it's happened! I would just like to say though that I might accidentally forget to post on here on a regular basis, so I'm really sorry about that.

Anyway, back to business. As this is the first post, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I love most types of music, but I'm mainly a Rock music person. Bands I like include Paramore, All Time Low, Yashin and my personal favorite, Black Veil Brides. I might go on about them in a few posts, which I will again apologize for, but I just love them so much. I love most films (not too keen on romance films, but if it is a rom-com, then I will possibly like it.) and I do like comedy TV shows. Again, ones I like include The Mighty Boosh, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Mock The Week, The Big Bang Theory, The IT Crowd, and many more. I love most animals, but I have a very weird case or Arachnophobia. I'm terrified of spiders, but I love Tarantulas and Scorpions. But then again, I am a weird person, so...

Well, that's enough about me, so please like the blog, and I promise that I will try and post quite regularly.

See ya!
Dana =)

No comments:

Post a Comment